France Vs Argentina Live Streaming of Round of 16: Watch France vs Argentina online in high definition of 30 June 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-Quarterfinal today match on your PC or smartphone. The two Football giants to begin the Knockout Round of this year’s World Cup. Both have tasted the victory of FIFA World Cup and are eyeing another title this year but only one will go through. From now, there will be no points, no draws, no standings. All what they need is just win that will take them closer to the World Cup trophy.
Watch France vs Argentina Online Stream
If you are from the United States, click on the first link. If you are from other nation, kindly follow the second link where live streaming of FIFA World Cup matches is available.
Two times World Champions Argentina qualified for this round as Group Runners-up after winning one, drawing one and losing a game in the first round. On the other hand, France qualified as Group winners with two wins and a draw.
Argentina have a good head to head record against France with 6 wins, 3 draws, and 3 defeats. They kept a clean sheet in eight of the last 11 games against the French side.
In the last 13 Football World Cup appearances, Argentina have gone past the first round for the 12th time. This is the 12th meeting of both sides in the history of Football.
For the first time in the history of FIFA World Cup, France and Argentina are going to face each other in the Knock-out round. No team from South America have scored against Brazil in the World Cup. Brazil’s Careca was the last scorer against France in 1986.
Argentina Vs France Live Telecast Channels
Argentina fans please switch to TyC Sports, Canal de las Estrellas, TyC Sports to watch it live telecast on the television. French people can enjoy its live coverage on TF1, beIN Sports 1, beIN Sports 2, beIN Sports Connect. The other broadcasters are provided below.
- Argentina: Canal 7 TV Publica, TyC Sports, Canal de las Estrellas, Directv Sports
- France: ARD Das Erste, TF1, beIN Sports 1, beIN Sports 2, beIN Sports Connect
- Belgium: La Deux, Een, RTBF Auvio Direct, Sporza Live
- Brazil: SporTV, Globo, Fox Sports 1 Brasil, SporTV Play
- Canada: TSN Go/1/3/4/5, RDS, CTV, RDS Go, CTV Go
- Chile: TVN, Directv Sports, Canal 13, Movistar Play Chile
- Costa Rica: Sky HD, TD+, Teletica Radio, Movistar Play Costa Rica
- Croatia: HRT 2, TV Slovenia 2, Canale 5
- Finland: YLE Live, YLE TV 2, C More Sport HD
- Germany: ORF eins, SRF zwei, ORF 2, ORF TV Live, Sky Sports UHD
- Iceland: ARD Das Erste, RUV, RUV Radio
- India: Sony Ten 2/3/HD 2/HD 3/ESPN/ESPN HD
- Mexico: Sky HD, Azteca 7, Televisa, Deportes En Vivo, Canal de las Estrellas
- Portugal: Sport TV 1, RTP 1, Sport TV Live, RTP Play
- Spain: Cuatro, Mediaset Sports App
- United Kingdom: RTE 2, BBC One, RTE Player, BBC iPlayer, Talksport Radio
- United States: fuboTV, Fox Network, Fox Sports Go, Telemundo, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Sling World Cup
- Uruguay: Teledoce Uruguay, Canal 10 Uruguay, Monte Carlo TV Canal 4
Date, Time, Venue Schedule
According to Greenwich Mean Time, France vs Argentina will start at 2:00 pm on 30 June 2018. The Kazan Arena of Kazan will host the game having a seating capacity of more than 45,379 spectators. It was also used for the matches of 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup that was held last year in Russia.
|Competition||FIFA World Cup 2018|
|Date||30 June 2018|
|Time||2:00 pm [GMT]|
|Venue||Kazan Arena, Kazan|
|Round||Round of 16|
France Vs Argentina Head to Head
Before enjoy this giant clash, you might be interesting in knowing the results of previous matches. Out of all last 11 head to head games between both sides, Argentina have won 6 of them, losing twice and played 3 draws. The last meeting took place nine years ago in an international friendly game that was a 2-0 win of Argentina. France scored just 7 goals in those 11 meetings. Have a look.
French coach Didier Deschamps is likely play his best 11 against the two times World Champions. So we could see Antonie Griezmann, Paul Pogba, Olivier Giroud, Kylian Mbappe with defense of Samuel Umtiti, Raphael Varane and others. Jorge Sampaoli is expected to repeat the squad that faced Nigeria with the likes of Messi, Aguero, Higuain, Rojo, Mascherano and the others.
France: Hugo Lloris; Benjamin Pavard, Raphael Varane, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Hernandez; Paul Pogba, N’Golo Kante; Kylian Mbappe, Antoine Griezmann, Ousmane Dembele; Olivier Giroud.
Argentina: Franco Armani; Gabriel Mercado, Nicolas Otamendi, Marcos Rojo, Nicolas Tagliafico; Ever Banega, Javier Mascherano, Enzo Perez, Angel Di Maria; Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain.