0

Belgium Vs Tunisia Live Stream Online HD

Belgium to face Tunisia in their second group game of FIFA World Cup 2018. Be ready to watch another great game live on your mobile, computer or any other device. The reds are the favorite to advance to the next round but they need three points from Tunisia. It should be not difficult for the European giants to collect points against the team which is playing this competition after a break of 12 years. They were unstoppable in the qualifiers but this World Cup and they should not underestimate their rivals.

How to watch Belgium vs Tunisia Online

Do you want to watch its live streaming? Well, you need to visit Fox Sports where live streaming of the match is available for the viewers of the United States. Indian fans can enjoy the live coverage on Sony Liv. We recommend you download its official app for your smartphone that will help you in watching it on mobile. England is also in the same group so fans from England would also like to watch it. Please go to official website of ITV where its live streaming is available. Others please check out the live streaming links provided below.

Watch now: fuboTV or Channel 2

Belgium Vs Tunisia 2018 Live Streaming

If you are in Belgium, please go to www.vrt.be to witness the live action of the game. As VRT is the official broadcasting partner of World Cup matches in Belgium, all people of this nation can watch it on VRT. beIN Sports is providing the live streaming of Belgium Vs Tunisia for the fans of Tunisia. So visit connect.bein.net for the live action.

Watch here: Channel 3 or Channel 4

Live Telecast Channels

VRT and RTBF are the official broadcasting channels of Belgium vs Tunisia for the people of Belgium. People living in Tunisia can watch it on KAN or beIN Sports. In fact, these two channels are the broadcasters of all Middle East and North African countries.

  • Argentina: TV Publica, Telefe, DirecTV, TyC Sports
  • Belarus: BTRC
  • Cambodia: CBS
  • Costa Rica: Teletica, Sky, Movistar
  • Dominican Republic: Antena 7, Sky
  • Greenland: DR, TV 2
  • Indonesia: Trans Media, K-Vision, SuperPass, IndiHome¬†[UseeTV]
  • Macau: TDM
  • Moldova: TRM
  • Poland: TVP, NC+
  • Trinidad and Tobago: CNC3, DirecTV

belgium vs tunisia live stream

Belgium Vs Tunisia Match Preview

Belgium had a narrow win when both teams last played against each other. It was a 1-0 victory of Belgian side and thanks to a goal from Dries Mertens 89th minute strike that provided a win to Belgium.

The red devils have played 12 editions of Football World Cup and this is their 13th appearance. 1986 World Cup was their best in which they finished at 4th place. Meanwhile, Tunisia made comeback after missing the 2010 and 2014 editions. They did play four editions but did not go beyond the group stage.

Date, Time Schedule

Belgium vs Tunisia will start at 12:00 pm on 23 June 2018 according to Greenwich Mean Time. Moscow located Otkritie Arena will host the match. The stadium was opened on 5 September 2014 with a seating capacity of more than 45,000 spectators. You can download pdf schedule of the tournament.

Competition FIFA World Cup 2018
Date 23 June 2018
Time 12:00 pm [GMT]
Venue Otkritie Arena
Round Group stage [G]

Match Predictions and Chances

Roberto Martino’s squad has 76% of winning chances against 7% of Tunisia to win. Although there are 17% chances of a draw, but it is a result Belgium don’t want. What are your predictions for this game?

Our prediction: Belgium 3 – Tunisia 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.